Sofa Cleaning Service in North End DA8
Leather furniture sets are expensive and valued and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various kinds of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly urge our clients not to use homemade cleansers that could harm the upholstery and end up costing a lot of money. In lieu, we can offer to our clients expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of mutilation or alteration involved.
Trust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning North End DA8to clean your favorite leather living room set. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to remove stains, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive leather of your furniture. We are going to completely renew the color and the luster of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the help of our skilled maintenance the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again pleasing to look at as they add style and taste to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows several steps:
- Your sofa and other furniture are vacuum cleaned on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- We check the furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- Before we start work we will test on a small sample of the hide to make sure its structure and color will withstand the treatment.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to utilize proper cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians are going to select the safest and most efficient method to clean your couch.
- We inspect the finished work for any omissions or deficiencies before calling the job finished.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted with a special agent and a soft cloth.