Sofa Cleaning Service - Barnehurst DA7
Leather sofa sets are expensive and valuable and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different types of leather require different cleaning approaches and we strongly recommend our customers not to use homemade cleansers that could destroy the leather and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Barnehurst DA7to clean your favorite leather living room set. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to eradicate stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We are going to totally brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the assistance of our skilled care the useful life your living room set is extended and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again delightful to look at as they add charm and elegance to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several steps:
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a microfiber cloth.
- The sofa and other pieces are vacuumed on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- Before we start working we are going to try on a small sample of the leather to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Because different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to use appropriate cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians are going to select the best and most efficient method to clean your couch.
- We inspect the finished work for any omissions or imperfections before calling the job done.
- We check your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.